E-Motion is a life changing film. And the more lives we change, the more amazing our world will become. So we want to get the word out!
To make this possible, screening E-Motion at a local event, charity group or private organization is completely free. In addition, you can obtain discounted wholesale prices to sell DVDs at your event.
All screenings must be registered with the filmmakers. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register your event. This registration implicitly gives you the permission to host a public screening. Any other public screening not registered via E-Motion are prohibited and constitute a violation of Australian and USA copyright law.
The following terms must be adhered to:
- The film E-Motion must be screened uninterrupted, in its entirety, 87 minutes.
- The screening must be free of charge where possible however requesting a donation is permissible where the cost of venue hire has been incurred. It is additionally permissible to raise money for your screening through any of the following means:
- Purchasing copies of E-Motion the DVD at wholesale prices and selling them at the event
- Holding a raffle or fundraiser for your group or organization or
- Asking for donations after the screening
Wholesale discounts are available via the website – Click ‘Buy the film’ and view our wholesale prices (units of 10, 25, 50 and 100 available). The Recommended Retail Price for E-Motion the DVD is $24.95 USD. RRP are subject to change.
Promotional material for your screening, such as e-mail flyers, banners and posters are available via our Media Kit (on the side bar)!
For more information or to register your interest please contact email@example.com.